Sales and Refund Policy
Please review these policies carefully as they are the terms of sale that govern your purchases at left-click. They set out your rights and obligations with respect to your purchases, including important limitations and exclusions, such as those in product warranties. Your placement of an order at left-click constitutes your agreement that these policies apply to the order, so be certain you understand them before you place your order.
To learn about left-click's return and refund policy, please click here. Please note there may be limitations on your right to return and obtain a refund for products.
Choose a topic:
- Hours of Operation
- U.S. Sales Only
- Sales to End Users Only
- Proof of Purchase
- Custom-Configured Product
- Payment Methods
- left-click Business Leases
- Sales Tax
- Tax-Exempt Orders
- Shipping Options
- Order Processing
- Product Availability
- Return and Refund Policy
- Dead On Arrival (DOA) Product: System Failure Out of the Box
- Defective Items
- Other Terms and Conditions
If you would like product and pricing information, left-click is available to assist you 7 days a week. While we do not operate a national call center, our retail locations are able to assist during their respective operating hours.
Amherst, located at 15 Cowles Ln in Amherst MA 01002, is open from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Monday through Saturday at 1-800-275-2273 extension 1.
Northampton, located inside Thornes Marketplace at 150 Main St in Northampton MA 01060, is open from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Monday through Wednesday, 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Thursday through Saturday and from 12:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. on Sunday at 1-800-275-2273 extension 2.
Return to Top
left-click accepts orders from billing addresses within the United States and most United States territories. No shipments can be made to shipping addresses outside of the continental United States, Alaska, or Hawaii.
Return to Top
left-click sells and ships products to end user customers only. You may not purchase for resale. left-click reserves the right to refuse or cancel your order if left-click suspects you are purchasing for resale.
Return to Top
left-click will send you a confirmation of your order via email if you have included an email address with your order. If you have not included an email address, you will receive a confirmation of your order by regular mail when your order is shipped.
Return to Top
left-click offers certain products that may be custom-configured to your specifications. Please review your order carefully. Once your custom-configured item has been prepared for shipment, it may not be changed or canceled. Learn more about left-click's Return and Refund Policy.
Return to Top
left-click allows you to make your purchases using any of the payment methods described below. You even can combine more than one payment method for a single purchase. Please read our policies carefully, especially with respect to payment methods, before you place your order.
Credit, Debit, and Check Cards
Whether you order online, in-store or phone in your order to left-click, you may pay by credit, debit, or check card. When you provide left-click with your card information, left-click will obtain a pre-approval from the card company for the amount of the order, which may result in a corresponding block on your available credit while the pre-approval remains in place. left-click will not bill your credit card or process a transaction under your debit or check card until your order is complete.
left-click accepts American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa credit, debit, or check cards associated with a billing address within the United States and most United States territories.
Debit cards and check cards have daily spending limits that may substantially delay the processing of your order.
left-click requires the credit, debit, or check card security code for your card for any telephone or online purchase to protect against the unauthorized use of your credit card by other persons. The security code is an individual three- or four-digit number specific to your card that may be printed on the face of your card above the embossed account number (if American Express), or on the back of your card, on the signature panel (if Visa, MasterCard, or Discover).
left-click Gift Card
You can redeem a left-click Gift Card in left-click Retail Stores, at the left-click Online Store, or by calling 877-289-9820. left-click Gift Cards can be used only in the United States. With an left-click Gift Card, you can purchase just about anything sold by left-click (except another left-click Gift Card and an iTunes Gift Certificates), including products from both left-click and third-party manufacturers and developers. In left-click Retail Stores, simply present the card to the cashier at time of payment. For purchases from the left-click Online Store or when calling left-click, enter or provide the 16-digit card number and 8-digit PIN (to be scratched off). Please keep the card in your possession until left-click has delivered your order. Your use of the left-click Gift Card is subject to additional terms and conditions, as set out on the left-click Gift Card.
Combining Credit, Debit, Check and left-click Gift Cards
No matter how you place your order, you may use more than one credit, debit, charge, or left-click Gift Card (or combination of them) to pay for anything left-click sells, except for an left-click Gift Card or an iTunes Gift Card. You can pay with two credit cards by indicating the amount to place on your primary card. The remaining balance will be allocated automatically to the second card. You may also use up to four left-click Gift Cards or up to eight left-click Gift Cards with a credit card. A purchase can also be split between a Barclaycard Financing Visa card and another credit card or between a Barclaycard Financing Visa card and up to eight left-click Gift Cards. During checkout, if you are paying with a gift card issued by a credit card company, you can combine it with one credit card.
Cashier's Check or Money Order
The left-click Store accepts cashier's checks and money orders as valid forms of payment. Personal or business checks are not accepted. If you wish to pay by cashier's check or money order, you may order by phone. The cashier's check or money order must be payable to left-click Corp. and include your Web Order Number. Please mail your payment and a copy of your Order Acknowledgment email to:
left-click Corp. 78 Main St. Suite #401, Northampton MA 01060
left-click must receive your payment within 10 calendar days or left-click will cancel your order. Please allow one business day for order processing after left-click receives your payment.
At this time, left-click does not accept bank wire transfers as a valid form of payment.
Return to Top
left-click offers a variety of Apple Business Lease programs through Apple Commercial Credit. Lease terms range from 12 to 48 months.
To qualify for an Apple Business Lease, you must be an established business (corporation, partnership, or organization) with a two-year business history. If you have been in business less than two years, ask for new business leasing options when you phone in your order.
If you want to apply for an Apple Business Lease:
- Phone in your order by calling 1-877-289-9820. Your left-click Store Sales Representative can transfer you to an left-click Business Lease representative so you can submit your lease application. The Business Lease representative can take your application over the phone in minutes.
- Once you have submitted your proposed order and your credit application, Apple Commercial Credit will make a decision about your application within one hour.
- If Apple Commercial Credit approves your lease application, it will fax an Apple Business Lease agreement to you. Simply sign the lease agreement and return it via fax.
- When Apple Commercial Credit receives your signed lease agreement, it will submit a purchase order to left-click on behalf of your business. Please allow left-click one business day for entry of your order.
- If Apple Commercial Credit does not approve your lease application, call 1-800-854-3680 within 10 days and arrange for payment via another method. If you do not arrange for an alternate method of payment, left-click will cancel your order.
In addition to the price of your purchases, left-click will charge you sales tax based on your shipping address and the sales tax rate in effect at the time your order is billed. If you phone in your order, the left-click Store Sales Representative will provide an estimated dollar total of your order including tax and any applicable shipping charges at the time you place your order. If the sales tax rate for the state to which your order is being shipped changes before the product is shipped, the rate in effect at the time your order is invoiced will apply. The proof of purchase that left-click mails to you will include any applicable sales tax.
Return to Top
If you place your order on behalf of a tax-exempt organization or individual, please call left-click Store Customer Service at 1-877-289-9820. Be prepared to provide proof of state tax-exempt status for the state where the product is being shipped. The organization or individual name on the order must exactly match the state tax-exempt certificate. left-click does not accept federal tax exemption certificates.
Return to Top
left-click offers four convenient shipping options:
- Standard Shipping: This option is $5.99 on all qualifying products. Products shipped via standard service are normally delivered within six business days after shipment.
- 2-Day Shipping: For an additional charge, left-click offers this expedited shipping option for most products. Products shipped via two-day service prior to 3:00 p.m. Pacific time are normally delivered by 4:30 p.m. local time two business days after shipment.
- Next Business Day Shipping: For an additional charge, left-click offers this expedited shipping option on most of left-click’s products. Products shipped prior to 3:00 p.m. Pacific time via Next Business Day service are normally delivered by 3:00 p.m. local time one business day after shipment. Next Business Day delivery is not available for orders shipping to Alaska and Hawaii.
Remember that these estimates are for time in transit only, and that they do not apply until the product leaves left-click’s facilities. As the delivery of your order is beyond left-click’s control once your order leaves left-click’s facilities, left-click cannot assume liability for late deliveries, regardless of the delivery method you specify.
Signature is required for most deliveries: Most of left-click’s shipments contain valuable computer equipment. If you will not be at the shipping address to accept delivery of your product, consider shipping the item to an address where someone you trust will be available to sign for your package, or accept your package if a signature is not required for the delivery. Once your order has prepared for shipment or has shipped, we are unable to change the shipping address. Title and risk of loss to all products will pass to you on delivery. Please note that for deliveries that require a signature, if you are willing to assume the risks of delivering your order without a signature, you may authorize left-click to arrange for a delivery that does not require anyone to be at the delivery address.
Undeliverable Packages: Occasionally packages are returned to left-click as undeliverable. When the carrier returns an undeliverable package to left-click, please contact left-click to make arrangements for reshipment.
Failed Delivery Attempts: Most of left-click’s carriers make three attempts to deliver a package. After three delivery attempts, the carrier will return the package to left-click.
Return to Top
The estimated shipment date on your order is based on product availability, payment processing time, and warehouse processing time and does not include transit time. left-click does not begin payment processing until left-click receives all of the information that it needs and full payment or a full authorization, in the case of credit card and lease orders.
left-click will begin payment processing for orders placed on weekends or holidays on the next business day. Business days are Monday through Friday, excluding federal holidays.
Your order for in-stock items that are eligible for same-day shipping must be received before your local time of 2:00 p.m., pending payment processing, for there to be adequate remaining time in the day for your order to be dispatched.
Please review the Product Availability section below for more information regarding order processing and product availability times.
Return to Top
The left-click Store endeavors to offer you competitive prices on current left-click products, selected Sale products, and third-party products. Your total order price will include the price of the product on the day of shipping plus any applicable sales tax and shipping charges. left-click reserves the right to change prices for products displayed at the left-click Store at any time and particularly to correct pricing errors that appear on the Store.
Should left-click reduce its price on any shipped product within 14 calendar days of shipment, you may contact left-click Store Customer Service at 1-877-289-9820 to request a refund or credit of the difference between the price you were charged and the current selling price. To receive the refund or credit you must contact left-click within 14 calendar days of the price change.
Return to Top
If you are not satisfied with your left-click purchase please visit call 1-877-289-9820 for a Return Material Authorization (RMA) or return it to a left-click Store.
For eligible Mac, iPad, iPod, and third-party products, you have up to 14 calendar days from the time you receive your item(s) to initiate a return. Personalized iPods (e.g., engraved or customized in any way) may not be returned for refund or exchange under any circumstances unless such product is Dead on Arrival (see the section below for more detailed information on such Dead on Arrival products). If the item is returnable and you return it to us unopened in the original box, left-click will offer you a refund based on your original method of payment. You must return the product to left-click within 14 calendar days of the issuance of the RMA. All products must be packed in the original, unmarked packaging including any accessories, manuals, documentation, and registration that shipped with the product.
Please note that left-click does not permit the return of or offer refunds for the following products:
- CTO Mac products
- Personalized products, such as engraved iPods and iPads
- Opened memory
- Opened software
- Software Up-to-Date Program Products (i.e., software upgrade subscription product)
- left-click Gift Cards
Note: left-click recommends that you (1) use a carrier that offers shipment tracking for all returns and (2) either insure your package for safe return to left-click or declare the full value of the shipment so that you are completely protected if the shipment is lost or damaged in transit. If you choose not to (1) use a carrier that offers tracking or (2) insure or declare the full value of the product, you will be responsible for any loss or damage to the product during shipping. You may also return the product in person to a left-click Retail Store.
A hardware product is considered DOA if it shows symptoms of a hardware failure, preventing basic operability, when you first use it after opening the box. If you believe that your product is DOA, please call left-click (1-877-289-9820) within 7 calendar days of the invoice date. left-click will determine whether the product is DOA and offer you the following options:
- Replacement: left-click, at its expense, will ship another of the same product.
- Service: You may have the product repaired. However, once you choose that option, you may not request replacement of the product.
If left-click determines that a returned product is not DOA, it may impose a $40 handling fee.
This DOA policy applies only to hardware products currently offered at the left-click Retail Store. As new products are offered, left-click reserves the right to determine whether or not this policy applies. This DOA policy does not apply to third-party products that do not bear the left-click brand name. You must call the manufacturer directly with any third-party product issues.
Return to Top
If you discover what you believe is a product defect for any third-party product, please contact the manufacturer of such third-party product directly for information regarding the manufacturer's warranty. Please note that products sold through the left-click Retail Store are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with the terms and conditions packaged with the products.
Return to Top
- left-click is not responsible for typographical errors. left-click reserves the right to cancel any order you have placed if there was a typographical error on the left-click Store concerning the pricing or availability of any item you ordered when you placed the order.
- left-click reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of sale at the left-click Store at any time.
- left-click may make changes to any products or services offered at the left-click Store, or to the applicable prices for any such products or services, at any time, without notice. The information provided at the left-click Store with respect to products and services may be out of date, and left-click makes no commitment to update the information provided at the left-click Store with respect to such products and services.
- left-click reserves the right to do any of the following, at any time, without notice: (1) to modify, suspend or terminate operation of or access to the left-click Store, or to any portion of the left-click Store, for any reason; (2) to modify or change the left-click Store, or any portion of the left-click Store, and any applicable policies or terms; and (3) to interrupt the operation of the left-click Store, or any portion of the left-click Store, as necessary to perform routine or non-routine maintenance, error correction, or other changes.
- To the extent permitted by law, all sales at the left-click Store are governed by Massachusetts law, without giving effect to its conflict of law provisions.
- No left-click employee or agent has the authority to vary any of the left-click Store's policies or the terms and conditions governing any sale.
- If any of the aforementioned policies are held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be void or unenforceable, such policy shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary and replaced with a valid provision that best embodies the intent of the policy, so that the policies shall remain in full force and effect.
- left-click’s failure to insist on or enforce strict performance of these policies shall not be construed as a waiver by left-click of any provision or any right it has to enforce these policies, nor shall any course of conduct between left-click and you or any other party be deemed to modify any provision of these policies.
- These policies shall not be interpreted or construed to confer any rights or remedies on any third parties.